Google has really become the person behind the most technology products at the moment. The most powerful search engine, the fastest mailing tool, the most stable communication protocol held by this tycoon. And just in the last few years, they have begun to invade larger areas and had a greater influence on users. They launched their own phone model, integrating all the pre-existing optimal features. Besides, there is also one of the best photography tools to integrate standardized into that smartphone. Google Camera works effectively on all mobile platforms today so that you can download it on the online store for quick use.
Try the depth effect with a single camera
Google Pixel Camera is developed and released by Google itself, so it is free for everyone. Positive, constructive feedbacks are continuously sent to the management board for review and upgrade. The most special thing is that it diversifies its version for each device. It means that the publisher will have the best changes for each smartphone line as well as different operating versions. Therefore, users can feel the best quality when using it on their device. Newly updated features like turning off the Shutter Button sound and the selfie flash have just been added to enhance the user experience.
HDR +, AI, and lots of advanced features
Of course, every device has its own photography program integrated directly into the system. Also, if you want to edit photos, there are many other tools to support. But the difference in Google Camera is to provide the best experience for users while taking photos. The most attractive function is, of course, HDR + so that users can overcome all environmental obstacles that capture the best photo.
Examples are low-light or backlit. It will then serve you with Lens Blur mode so that users can freely create beautiful and artistic bokeh photos as well as to focus more on the subject of the picture. Photosphere helps users create unique photos from their own perspective. They are great tools for creating panoramic photos, making viewers feel the most clearly the location and feel of the person taking the moment the photo was created. Slow Motion is also another mode that makes photography experience much more fun and exciting.
Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to close-up pictures
Besides, users also have two features to make things better than the photo is video and gif. The tool will help fix the frames so that the cameraman can be more comfortable holding the camera. If there is a person shaking hands when taking photos or shooting videos, this tool will help them have the best products at hand. Besides, gifs are also created in a fun way, like a short, repeating video. You can create it quickly by pressing and holding the shutter button for a few seconds.
Never miss a moment with Google Camera, and take fantastic pictures using features such as Portrait and Night Sight.
• HDR+ with dual exposure controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the best details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
• Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
• Top Shot – Pick the perfect moment with Top Shot. Automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
• Portrait – Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to pictures. Google Photos can also make the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
• Google Lens Suggestions – Point your camera at QR codes, business cards, paper documents, or foreign text and it’ll help you read, scan documents, translate, and more.
• Playground – Have fun mixing the real world with the virtual through AR stickers and effects!
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones released after 2016, running Android 10 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.
• Camera: Required in order to capture pictures and videos.
• Microphone: Required in order to record audio with every video.
• Storage: Required in order to save picture and videos.
• Location: Required if you would like to record location information with your pictures and videos.